2021年7月1日木曜日

Teioh-award! (Horse racing)

Hello, everyone! This is Taisei.

Last Wednesday, Teioh-award held in Ohi Race Couse!

I watched it on TV. I was so excited!

In the race, horses ran on the dirt. On the dirt, they had to run more powerful than they run on the turf.

Finally, Teioh Keynes won the race! However, Surprisingly, Nonnkonoyume got second place! He is 9 years old. He is very old! Many people thought that he will lose because he is too old. I thought that too.

Everyone surprised to he got second place. He caused a totally unexpected result!

Horses show me unpredictable race every time. That's why horse racing is interesting!

↓Nonnkonoyume

   ↓Teioh-Keynes




2 件のコメント:

  1. I don't have watched horse racing. I want to watch it someday.

    返信削除
  2. That's nice! My friend likes horses so he will watch it.

    返信削除

Radio

Hello, everyone. This is Taisei. Today, I talk about my radio. I listen to radio every morning and radio give me good songs sometimes. So, t...